| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskdalemuir, Scotland in April is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with rain, sleet or snow periodically. Just 83mm (3.3in) of fluid is released during an average of 17 days.
- In April the skies in Eskdalemuir, Scotland are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:11 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 9:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskdalemuir, Scotland April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskdalemuir, Scotland:
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NNW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) N
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) W
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSW