| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskdalemuir, Scotland in January is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly wettish with frequent spells of sleet or snow. Around 166mm (6.5in) of water is dropped during an average of 22 days.
- In January the heavens above Eskdalemuir, Scotland are dismal with an average of just 1:25 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:14 long and the longest day is 8:35 long with an average length of 7:49.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskdalemuir, Scotland January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskdalemuir, Scotland:
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NNW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) N
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) W
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSW