| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskdalemuir, Scotland in November is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp with sleet, rain or snow more often than not. Some 152mm (6in) of fluid falls during an average of 21 days.
- In November the blue above Eskdalemuir, Scotland is really dreary having on average just 1:36 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:33 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 8:18.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskdalemuir, Scotland November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskdalemuir, Scotland:
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NNW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) N
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) W
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSW