| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eskdalemuir, Scotland in October is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish with periodic periods of rain. Around 164mm (6.5in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 20 days.
- In October the heavens above Eskdalemuir, Scotland are gloomy having an average of a scanty 2:30 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:22.
- There are approximately 7:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25% of daylight hours and cloudy 75% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eskdalemuir, Scotland October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Eskdalemuir, Scotland:
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NNW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) N
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) W
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSW