Vs > Cape Salaurova
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Tarialan, Mongolia
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Chepes, Argentina
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia
Cape Salaurova vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Cape Salaurova vs Tauranga, New Zealand
Cape Salaurova vs Leninbad, Russia
Cape Salaurova vs Kermanshah, Iran
Tanegashima vs Frontone
Hambantota vs Wroclaw
Chlef vs Olathe, Ks
Ahmedabad vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots
- The distance between Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 5,501 km or 3,418 mi.
- To reach Eskdalemuir, Scotland in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 335.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Eskdalemuir, Scotland bearing 192.2° or SSW .
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 22.1 °C (39.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in Eskdalemuir, Scotland. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1369.7 mm (53.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1369.7 l/m² (33.62 US gal/ft²) or 13,697,000 l/ha (1,464,300 US gal/ac) more. About 9 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.8° higher in Eskdalemuir, Scotland than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Eskdalemuir, Scotland relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs Eskdalemuir, Scotland
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Cape Town, South Africa
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Mokp’o, North Korea
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Yokohama, Japan
Cape Salaurova vs Gardermoen, Norway
Cape Salaurova vs Griggsville, Il, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Reykhólar, Iceland
Cape Salaurova vs Klamath Falls, Or, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Wau
Anderson, Sc vs Hot Springs, Sd
Talbotton, Ga vs Monmouth, Il
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Phrae
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Eskdalemuir, Scotland
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NNW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) N
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) W
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova