Vs > Hatanga
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Aleppo, Syria
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Oulu, Finland
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Oujoa, Morocco
Hatanga vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Hatanga vs Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria, Germany
Hatanga vs Lusaka, Zambia
Hatanga vs Odense, Denmark
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Novosibirsk
Greenwood, Sc vs Golden, Bc
Mayumba vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
Izobamba vs Dawson Creek, Bc
- The distance between Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 4,753 km or 2,954 mi.
- To reach Eskdalemuir, Scotland in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 306.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Eskdalemuir, Scotland bearing 206° or SSW .
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20.3 °C (36.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.9 °C (62.8°F) less in Eskdalemuir, Scotland. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1267.9 mm (49.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1267.9 l/m² (31.12 US gal/ft²) or 12,679,000 l/ha (1,355,469 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.6° higher in Eskdalemuir, Scotland than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Eskdalemuir, Scotland relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Eskdalemuir, Scotland
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Wallaceville, New Zealand
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Lake City, Fl, Usa
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Hot Springs, Sd, Usa
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Bangkok, Thailand
Hatanga vs Kassala, Sudan
Hatanga vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Hatanga vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Hatanga vs Basel, Switzerland
Gravette, Ar vs Pontianak, Borneo
Aragarcas vs Vanavara
Independence, Ks vs Vientiane
Bishop, Ca vs Rize
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Eskdalemuir, Scotland
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) NNW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) N
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) W
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga